What Are Some Factors That Determine Kombucha Brewing Times?
Here are just some of the many circumstances that affect
brewing time and taste.
- How strong your starter tea was
- What type of tea was used
- The time of season
- The temperature controls
- The location, of your kombucha vessel
- How much air circulation your kombucha mushroom scoby has
- If the kombucha tea was or was not left undisturbed
- How many Kombucha SCOBYs were placed in the container (more mushroom SCOBYS = faster brewing time)